Re: You think they would have checked the rest rooms before they closed

On Apr 18, 3:19=A0pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Apr 18, 1:34=A0pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > tourman Wrote:
>
> > >Clearly, this company failed the first part.....clear the building
> > >properly before leaving and alarming the place...
>
> > You're talking about Macy's, not the alarmco I hope.
>
> RHC: Of course....

We had Joesph Horne ,Gimbels and Kaufmanns here in Pittsburgh  all
high end dept. stores and  they would bring in K9's ocassionally just
to make sure people where not hiding  to commit crime and or trying
living in the stores amazing how many times they did catch people back
in the day.