multiple PTZ on dvr?

I picked up a Speco DVR-4TL and 4 PTZ cams.  Looking over the documentation
reveals on a single set of RS485 signals that is accessed thru a DA-15 D-sub
connector on the back of the unit.  Looks like some type of multiplexer
would be required but I don't find any Speco product offerings that fill the
role.

Ideally, the best candidate for the function would have PTZ controls
(joystick?) and camera selector buttons in a console with four-plus RS-485
output pairs.  Can you recommend any gear like this?

Thanks.