Re: Help with Kantech Acces Control

responding to
http://www.secure-gear.com/security-physical/Help-with-Kantech-Acces-Control-59213-.htm
Shkumma wrote:
Petem,

I see only access events but not T&A on some controllers,
Yeah all of them in operations are with same icon,
there are 12 of them in same loop,
i have made a manually reset and hard reset no results
they are with same green tick icon all of them online,

i think is something else not configurations because we put different
controller from another LOOP with same configurations we change just
address and everything was working OK With T&A....

Thnx in advandce,