Re: Help with Kantech Acces Control

"Shkumma"  a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
2bc9f$4da40812$451cfb68$21906@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

responding to
http://www.secure-gear.com/security-physical/Help-with-Kantech-Acces-Control-59213-.htm
Shkumma wrote:

<petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> "Shkumma"  a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
> b58cb$4d9b30df$451cfb68$20931@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> i have a problem with kantech KT-300 we have 12 of them some of them are
> providing events of Time and attendance some of them not,we have
> configure
> all of them same and we try with different firmware but still the same
> problem...

> Thnx in advandce for your help...

> -------------------------------------

> Hi, first with what software are you driving it?

> are they online (status tab) ??

> what type of connection are you using ? usb or serail to rs 485??

> what type of wiring are you using for the communication bus?

> and finally are you sure that you have the good serial number in the
> programing of the controler?

Hi,thnx for your reply.

We are using entrapas corporate editions   v.3.16
they are online because we are using access control for doors and we
change all the time access to doors.
connections is through RS-485  its maby 5 Meter length to PC,
Bus is with Burglary alarm cable we use that but is working for some of
them OK..
And I'm sure cos they are online i can reset them and change access but
isn't providing time and attendance events

its like this

access granted door open     card xx person xx

when its OK is like this

time and attendance  card xx person xx
access granted door open     card xx person xx

so from here then we can make one report..

thnx again...

Yet you dont see any event on some controler??

if you reset those controler manually, do you see any event from those
controler?

in the  controler operation tab of the workstation do you see all controler
with the same icon?

in the status tab on the on the communication section do you all the
controler a online?

how many controler do you have connected? are they on different loops or on
only one?