Re: Another ingenious burglar this really sucks

nick markowitz wrote:
> On Sep 29, 10:50 pm, Jim Rojas<jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>> mleuck wrote:

>>> Well that's an easy answer, you can't get enough geothermal to make up
>>> the difference, same thing goes with wind and solar.
>>
>> Countries like Greenland&  Nova Scotia run entirely on Geothermal
>> energy. We can do it, we just need all the oil to get used up to take
>> away the excuse why not to.
>>
>> If you look at the history of this country, this is always the case. We
>> seem to have a need to get ourselves out of a pending disaster before
>> anything really changes.
>>
>> Brazil no longer uses crude oil to run the majority of their vehicles.
>> They use ethanol, which they grow crops and process themselves. Ethanol
>> can be made from sugar crops, corn, switchgrass, as well as other
>> abundant biomass. The excuses are endless, but the crisis is real.
>>
>> Brazil has been making ethanol since the 1970's gas shortage...some
>> governments actually learn from history. Other governments are doomed to
>> repeat their mistakes over, and over again...until it takes a national
>> crisis to wake them up...
>>
>> Jim Rojas
>> Technical Manuals Online!http://www.tech-man.com
>> 8002 Cornwall Lane
>> Tampa, FL 33615-4604
>> 813-884-6335
>
> Have to agree with you on that Jim it always react after the crisis
> just look at 9-11 its too late to close the door after horse is out of
> the barn.

They act like hijacking is something new. I remember all those airplane
hijackings back in the 70's...

I still say they should have 2-4 military personnel armed with guns or
stunguns on each plane at all times. We have almost 2 million troops &
reservists. They can better serve their country by actually protecting
it. Reservists can really play soldier by providing a much needed
service. Let them also patrol the borders 24/7 if they are so concerned
about illegal immigrants and drug traffickers.

Jim Rojas
Technical Manuals Online!
http://www.tech-man.com
8002 Cornwall Lane