Re: You got to be kidding#%&^ me

"ABLE1" <royboynospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:FqVio.137246$Is6.32148@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> On 12 Óåðô, 00:58, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Got a call to day from a convenience store I put an alarm system in
>> 1979 and old FBII 685
>> they wanted to know since there no longer running the store 24 hrs if
>> I could come by and reactivate the system for them.
>> I just hung up the phone.
>
>> You did the right thing!
>

> Today I got a call and the first thing out of the woman's mouth was "Do
> you give FREE estimates??"
> I said: "Is that important??"
> She said: "Yes".
> I said: "Then just remember that I am giving up my time, gas and efforts,
> but yes I give free estimates."
> She said: "I will call you back."  Click
>
> They are always a problem when they start out that way.   Some
> people???????????

If they start out trying to compare specific things.

How much is YOUR monitoring?

What packages do you offer?

Any statement that has the word JUST or ONLY as one of the first couple
words.

I imagine we all have our list of hot buttons that quickly classify callers
into the something for nothing crowd.

One of the big ones for me is, "Are you bidding XYZ part of ABC job?"