Re: Entry phone door release - PAL WinTec

(LOL)   I got 3 4-wire phones in a box  all of them are 2 line  units.
l1 - red/green   l2 -   black/yellow

yea  I know,  that's  not what he was talking about,  but still.......  LOL

about those little  potted 6vac  wall transformers,  a buddy was installing
a new BA  and kept finding these things all over this old house,
said he didn't figure out what they were  till he got down in the basement
and found a box full of old telephones, some still had the hookup cord and
the little transformer at the end..

RTS