Re: Addressable Fire Panel Search

"G. Morgan" <usenet_abuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ot2jc6lkig2uga61hlgmdgjhnffm906ar8@xxxxxxxxxx
> "ABLE1" <royboynospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>This "fire alarm guy" has only been doing the "Addressable Panels" for
>>just
>>the past couple of years.  Some times the fingers type different than what
>>the brain wants.  Maybe you have made a similar whoops in the past and
>>nobody called you on it.  Good for you!!!
>
> I wasn't "calling you on it" :-)  I just figured that's what you meant to
> write,
> especially since you said you only need two NAC circuits.

> I like Fire-Lite stuff as well as SK.  If you only need 99 of the points
> to be
> detectors, and the other 99 for relay modules.. etc..  Have a look here
> for less
> than $700

I am looking that MS9600 for the project.  Too bad there isn't something
between 99 points and 318 points out of the box.
Where do they come up with these numbers??????

My major problem is having to learn a new panel........... one more time!!!
But, what must be must be.....................  Or it is what it

Thanks for the input.