Re: Addressable Fire Panel Search

"ABLE1" <royboynospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>This "fire alarm guy" has only been doing the "Addressable Panels" for just
>the past couple of years.  Some times the fingers type different than what
>the brain wants.  Maybe you have made a similar whoops in the past and
>nobody called you on it.  Good for you!!!

I wasn't "calling you on it" :-)  I just figured that's what you meant to write,
especially since you said you only need two NAC circuits.

I like Fire-Lite stuff as well as SK.  If you only need 99 of the points to be
detectors, and the other 99 for relay modules.. etc..  Have a look here for less
than $700

http://www.firelite.com/datasheets/df-52422.pdf