OT - Bar joke

Having already downed several "power drinks", she turned in her chair,
faced him, looked him straight in the eye and said, "Listen here, good
looking.  I screw anybody, any time, anywhere, your place, my place, in
the car, front door, back door, on the ground, standing up, naked or
with clothes on.  It doesn't matter to me.  I've been doing it ever
since I got out of college and I just love it!"

Eyes now wide with interest, he replies:

"No kidding?  I'm a Lawyer too.  What firm are you with?"

--
Frank Kurz
www.firetechs.net