> "jackcsg" <jack...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> >> I guess I would understand that marketing concept if the product was a
> >> major step up from all the others but from what I've seen it isn't
>
> > I think in the low end residential market; that's a fair statement.
> > However, in the Commercial Arena: nothing can touch it. (XR-500N)
> > I did two Vista 21IP Installs about a week ago; nice little panel.
> > I'm still fond of things "Made in the USA".
>
> What's special about the XR-500N?

I just did 5 large production plants out in Indiana. Access Control,
Fire, Security, IP Door Intercoms, plant wide paging (with voice
announcement of each event)(40 preprogrammed messages), Network
Cameras, and NVR, all functioning in harmony with an XR-500N. Inputs
and Outputs; nothing else compares. All controlled remotely through an
Internet connection; and locally through software. The largest plant I
did has 370 points, and I'm using around 160 outputs off the panel.
Trust me; it's special...