Re: DMP Who?

"jackcsg" <jackcsc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:72b5881e-c578-4898-bc67-61ac1bc16546@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Oct 8, 9:08 pm, "Russell Brill" <russwbr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I wonder if DMP knows there products are being sold online??? Check this
> outhttp://www.homesecuritystore.com/p-1574-xtl-kit-dmp-wireless-alarm-ki...
> ... Next summer the door-to-door kids will probably be selling and
> installing it, smooth move DMP, there's nothing like selling your crap in

I saw that a few weeks ago. Weird.
What happened Russ, I thought you were using DMP?

Nope, they would never talk to me... They claim to have some exclusive
agreement with another company in the Sacramento area... If I want to
install their stuff, I guess I'll just have to order off of E-Bay or from
the Home Security Store........ So much for their exclusive agreement, any
homeowner in Sac can buy it off the Internet, but the local alarm dealers
can't buy it from DMP... I'll stick with Honeywell for now......