Re: DMP Who?

On Oct 10, 11:47=A0pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Oct 8, 8:08=A0pm, "Russell Brill" <russwbr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I wonder if DMP knows there products are being sold online??? Check thi=
s outhttp://www.homesecuritystore.com/p-1574-xtl-kit-dmp-wireless-alarm-ki.=
..
> > ... Next summer the door-to-door kids will probably be selling and
> > installing it, smooth move DMP, there's nothing like selling your crap =
in
> > K-Mart..........
>
> Interesting, didn't know they came out with an all-in-one system

RHC: Yeah, this seems to be a growing market all right. DSC has their
Alexor and now DMP has their all in one.

I had occasion to install a DSC Alexor panel in a home where there
were simply no other options available (had to be a wireless keypad).
It worked well, and is reasonable in price assuming you have a very
few points needing coverage. If however, you can wire the keypad then
conventional hybrid systems made by DSC, Paradox or a host of other
companies offer a better solution at less cost (IMO).

Dunno how it is where you are but around here the summer brings out
hoards of students selling security systems door to door by GE (for
one), two doors and a motion for $49.95 monthly, three year contract,
free installation etc. Same old situation, same old problems.....

I gave up years ago concerning myself unduly about this amateur stuff.
You get what you pay for ....maybe. Doesnt affect me the slightest....