Re: DMP Who?

"Russell Brill" <russwbrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:VqmdnTmyafA8XTLRnZ2dnUVZ_vudnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I wonder if DMP knows there products are being sold online??? Check this
> out
> http://www.homesecuritystore.com/p-1574-xtl-kit-dmp-wireless-alarm-kit.aspx
> ... Next summer the door-to-door kids will probably be selling and
> installing it, smooth move DMP, there's nothing like selling your crap in

Looks like DMP stuff.  Who cares who makes it.  They are devaluing the
little bit gained by installing a "proprietary" name.  If I was one of their
dealers I would be pissed.  I'm sure glad I never bought into that.  Yeah, I
know.  Napco, DSC, Ademco, etc are all sold on-line, but they never made any
false promises either.