Moose/Sentol

This is really weird. I've tried to post this message twice to this
thread and each time it never showed up. I finally had to "post a new
message" with the same title to get it to post.

I'm beginning to think I should be looking out my window for black
helicopters.

I'd mentioned an article that I'd copied many years ago that I had
stored,  about the UN ..... well I've found it and it wasn't the UN it
was the Department of State. It was written in 1961 and if you think
that the Second Amendment really means something you gotta read what
the US Government would really like to do with it. The article is
couched in language that seems to promote world peace. But it's more
like world takeover.

Once I had the article number I was able to find it in Google.

http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/arms/freedom_war.html