Re: OT: German kids have a "leg up"... :-)

On Oct 3, 4:08=A0pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >There are so many people who think I am dead because they heard about
> >the stage 4 =A0cancer diagnosis and last time they saw me I did look
> >really bad. Thank god the good lord does answer prayers .
>
> Nick, what is your current status with that? =A0Are you in full remission=
 now?

So far  2 years out in remission  with no sign of recurrence. They say
at 7  years it is full remission for what I have.
Given fact 5%  even get to where im at thats pretty dam good batting
odds.
This is my biggest worry it coming back  and where.
hopefully I will make it 20 or more years if the Good Lord allows.
Needless to say lots of diet and life style changes and side effects
to deal with in my quest to stay a survivor. There are not many of us
so I do as much research and networking with survivors of all types
as i can on it.