Re: reasonable monthly rate

"Christopher Glaeser"  a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
qK6dnc62n5oG5ETRnZ2dnUVZ5sCdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Depends.  You going to buy your system or finance it?  You want local
> service or DIY?  If DIY you going to cover the local alarm permits or
> ignore them until you get a ticket?

I have a professionally installed system.  It's a Radionincs, built with the
home twelve years ago.  Uses phone line, no GSM.  I've been paying $35 a
month since I purchased the home.  It seems a bit high.  Do you think that's
a reasonable rate?

Best,
Christopher

Do you rent the system?? for me 35$ a month for 12 years seem pretty high..
Unlesss you have a service contract, 24/7 all parts and battery included..