Re: What is the difference between a DMP XR200 and a XR200-485?

On Nov 1, 3:03=A0pm, blueman <NOS...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I couldn't find anything on google or on the DMP site that explained
> this?
> Is the 485 an expansion card for the XR200 or is it a separate model?
>
> Thanks

The 485 Card expands the XR-200 from 8 doors access to 16. From 200
users to 1,000. And it also adds schedules to outputs, and doors.
The 485 comes with a card, which is inserted into the expansion slot;
and an eeprom which replaces the existing eeprom.
Same inputs, outputs, partitions, and areas, as the XR-200. It allows
you to have 16 Supervised Keypad/733 or 734 Weigand Modules on the
keypad bus.
It also expands the logging abilities to 200 Burg/Fire/System events;
and 1,000 Access Control events.

Hope that helps....