Re: Weird panel dump

On Nov 3, 4:09=A0am, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >Got a trans-mix facility with an older FCI releasing panel =A0where for
> >some reason the unit activated for no apparent reason checked all
> >heats etc wiring =A0which as replaced couple years ago. Can find no
> >reason for it luckily it was only water =A0covering a butane tank but
> >this one got me stumped any one else ever have this happen.
>
> That panel is setup for cross-zone detection before the release, right?

Panel releases on single event and was in full alarm when i got there.
checked for shorts, grounds you name it and could find no reason why
it activated used mego-meter for insulation testing and it showed all
components with in spec.. It uses those tube type bi metal heat
sensors  was 50 degree day.
The panel is of 80's vintage and unless something broke down in
control it has me stumped.