Re: Punks making noises in my windows

On May 17, 7:49=EF=BF=BDpm, Spork <jedisp...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have some punks putting their face right up by my closed and
> curtained window making noises and then running off. They think there
> slick. I've already had my house broken into and have very little
> tolerance for this kind of crap.
>
> I have a alarm system that I've installed myself thanks to some of the
> help from here. I'm thinking of getting some kind of camera setup.
> Possibly even sticking a webcam in the window temporarily until I
> solve this problem.
>
> I really want to scare the crap out of these punks. I've seen motion
> activated sprinkler setups for gardens but they aren't cheap and it
> might get smashed. I also thought about wiring up some kind of loud
> speaker behind the screen where they can't see. I'm not sure if I
> would have it make some obnoxious sound or if I could just announce
> very loud that I have their picture and calling the cops.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks

Aside from the electronic approach if you have a dog or your neighbors
do, or if you know someone who has some barn animals, collect a bunch
of their droppings and spread it out on the ground under your window.
Fresh cow pies would be great. Or, if you can get a camera set up at
the window, and can trigger it remotely, you could make one great all
inclusive statement by flashing the camera when they came to the
window. It would scare the shit out of them ( perhaps adding to what
you put on the ground) and now they would know that you do have a
picture of them.