X10 Commands From A PC?

I've got an Insteon interface module that will relay commands
from a PC to the AC wiring.

Using mControl, I can make it turn X10 devices on and off.

But all I really want to do is issue an "All Units Off" command
every twenty minutes or so during the daytime or, lacking that,
turn a single X10 device off.

The agenda is that it seems like somewhere in the area somebody's
got X10 devices on the same letter-designated network that we do
and keeps issuing an "On" command that turns one of or
floodlights on during the daytime.

We *could* change the letter on our system - but that would
involve quite a bit of work getting to the area where our X10
modules are located.

mControl seems like overkill for this.   Does anybody know of
something leaner/meaner?
--
PeteCresswell