Re: OT: Interesting article on the healthcare bill

On Mar 20, 10:34=A0am, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> mleuck wrote:
> > On Mar 20, 7:40 am, Jim Rojas<jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> =A0wrote:
> >> That is because current healthcare spending continues to outpace
> >> inflation. With uncontrolled spiraling costs, healthcare will soon put
> >> itself out of business. Home prices are finally down to realistic
> >> levels. But with all the unemployment, why isn't healthcare costs down=
?
> >> We need a place to live in before we need healthcare. People shouldn't
> >> lose their homes because their deductable on a single major medical
> >> issue bankrupts them. People shouldn't be denied a procedure just
> >> because some pencil pusher doesn't feel their pain. But this is a sad
> >> reality today.
>
> >> Jim Rojas
>
> > If you think it's expensive now wait until it's free, much of the
> > reason why it is expensive now is because of government controls
>
> The new healthcare bill mentions nothing about anything being free. It
> never did. It's all about equal access for all. Its about not losing
> your home you have a 250K medical bill. Even socialized medicine isn't
> free. You do have to admit that the current system needs a major
> overhaul. But since healthcare providers can't see past their bonuses
> and their golden parachutes, someone has to put their foot in the sand
> and start change. If the current costs continue their path, Your
> mortgage payment will be less than your healthcare premiums. As it is
> now, healthcare costs a family of 4 $500-800 a month.
>
> Jim Rojas

No it doesn't mention free however like any other government program
people forget about the fact they pay for much of it in taxes then
when they need it think it's free, witness G's comment on wondering
why he had to pay for an ambulance when he's paid taxes to the fire
department. You've swallowed the Obama seed and believe insurers are
the bad guys when it's really the rules and regulations implemented on
them by state and federal government. Add to that Medicare costs which
the government is currently reducing coverage while at the same time
reducing payments to doctors who are at the same time opting out of
the program, that's your Obamacare.

If you honestly think government can fix anything better I've got some
bridges for sale. What you are creating is a massive Freddie Mac/
Fannie Mae and when it starts to fail nobody will have the spine to
get rid of it just like Medicare and Social Security