First Alert Panels

Hi,

I'm familiar with alarm systems and installed my own Visonic at home
last year.  We're going to be moving soon and are going to have a
hardwired alarm installed.

The installer said that it's a First Alert panel, number FA-168.  From
what I read, people say it's just a rebranded Vista 20p, and others
say it isn't.  I'm wondering what Vista panel it is (if it is
rebranded), and what the different First Alert panel numbers are.  For
example, he said it was a FA-168, but I see a FA-168CPS, FA-168C,
etc.  Just curious what the differences between the models are, and if
there is additional information that can be found about them.  The
first alert site doesn't really go in depth and says 'contact your
installer'.  A matrix of different models would be nice for us
technical people (ie: me) .

Thanks in advanced.