Re: How's All-American Alarm Monitoring?

Thanks for your detailed reply. Sorry, I mistook tourman's (RHC's) reply
for yours. I wasn't expecting any comments from the peanut gallery.
Anyways, If I was to do any business with AA, I would make sure they
understood that a weekly test doesn't include a police dispatch.
Regarding formats, AA claims to have phone lines securely buried all the
way to the phone company?s central office. Since it's all fiber from
there to the rest of the country's central offices, the format used
would depend on the quality of the link between the customer panel and
its local central office. Most likely, 4/2 will work fine for me, like
always.