Re: How's All-American Alarm Monitoring?

well given the third world pots line service we have around here from AT&T,
S&K slow 3+1  is the only format that's dependable..
as for what pool player was saying,  I'm not sure where he got his info..

when we were still using all american,  (which we are no longer using I
might point out)   we had  multi- customers (for pool player that means many
customers not just one) who had received police dispatch after "AA" had
received a weekly test signal ( for pool player that means 1 call a week to
test the communicator) (also for pool player these's calls were random
across the customer base we had using "AA".   It was later determined
"AA's"  new operators on the night shift were dispatching the police to
nearly all calls, during the period in which we had been having the problem.

AA may have fix the problem,  I couldn't say  since we are no longer using
their service..