Re: Ghost sets off alarm caught on video?

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 21:21:51 -0700, Jim wrote:

> On Jun 16, 9:24�pm, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I have seen sudden flashes of light set off motions on tape I always
>> attributed it to a faulty light ballast etc. but some days you just
>> have to wonder.
>
> Wondering if it was Mike(?) or just some ol .... run-of-the-mill ghost?

Years ago I got a call on my answering machine (I had a small company)
requesting a service call because  their alarm system had apparently
falsed at a business.

Before I got back in, they had called a second time and left a message
saying to cancel the service request because they had found out the
source of the alarm. They said, "it was caused by an angel." Now I
thought I know my systems are first quality but I didn't realize they
were good enough to detect a spirit. I also thought, I have to hear this
one. So I called them up.

I said, you say the alarm was caused by an angel and the lady said yes. I
asked how do you know? The lady laughed and said they had put a Christmas
tree up in front of a motion detector in the corner and just noticed that
when the heat would kick on the angel on the top of the tree would wave
around and the light on the motion would come on. Good troubleshooting,
but kind of had me going.