Telemarkerters

Just received a call on my business line from someone who said they were in
the Province of Rhode Island and said that my number was chosen to received
a free security system.  What a joke.  Couldn't even speak good English.
When I did not accept what he was saying or asking, wished me a good night
and hung up.  It is high noon here but nighttime in the other half of the
world.  Stupid!!!!