Re: NAPCO Gemini - How to disable the tone after a "Close"?

Check the ringback after closing. It may be around location 2418. Start Exit
Delay after Ringback It isn't in the normal programming sheet in a Gemini
like earlier panels had. Tech support would give you the address and whether
or not it can be disabled.