Manual request: Caddx/Ranger 8000

Hey all, just moved into an apartment with an old caddx 8000 alarm
system. Complex no longer monitors the systems in the complex and has
stopped supporting them, I had to brute-force the codes out of it as
they unplugged all the systems and lost the codes lol. Can anyone
supply an install/program manual for one? I know I'm asking for a
manual for a dinosaur, but it would be helpful.

Side note, anyone know what cellular monitoring should run? I don't
want a phone line, and being on the ground floor I'd like to have a
monitored system (I'm planning on replacing this dinosaur with the
complex's permission). I'm in Dallas,TX if anyone wants to plug their
own company :-)