Re: OH, how I hate Fedex

On Jan 25, 2:47=A0am, Effenpig1 <dirtyspicev...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jan 25, 2:03=A0am, "Robert L Bass" <nore...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > "Bob La Londe" wrote:
>
> > > LOL. =A0Glad to see I'm not the only one. Sorry for your frustration =
though. The
> > > thing is they all suck from time to time.
>
> > I gace up on FedEx after a very similar runaround years ago. =A0It's an=
noying as
> > heck when you really couint on them for something critically urgent and=
 they not
> > only screw it up but then act so cavalier about the thing.
>
> > --
>
> > Regards,
> > Robert L Bass
>
> > =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>
> > Bass Home Electronics
> > DIY Alarm and Home Automation Storehttp://www.bassburglaralarms.com
> > Sales & Service 941-870-2310
> > Fax 941-870-3252
> > =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

> That's the real ass burner, the whole "everything's fine, it will get
> there monday." =A0That's great, but would I have spent $40 to have it
> saturday if I didn't need it until monday? C'mon
>
> I have had issues with UPS too, but they at least give the appearance
> of trying to rectify the situation.
>
> USPS has been pretty good, and they had better not mess with me now
> that they have those flat rate boxes. I'll start filling them with 70
> pounds of bricks and mailing them to California.

I have had problems with fed ex and UPS leaving packages at the
transmitter site I maintain for the Radio station
which is unmanned and no one is there for days at a time . I even put
signage up location is unmanned and where to send packages to and
still find them sitting there 3-4 weeks later when i go up to do
maintanance