Re: OH, how I hate Fedex

"Effenpig1" <dirtyspicevent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:06bf0716-b1ed-4c5f-839c-abc88470a537@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Fedex, you can suck it !!!!
>
> End rant

LOL.  Glad to see I'm not the only one.  Sorry for your frustration though.
The thing is they all suck from time to time.  USPS has been improving
dramatically the last few years.  Actually much better now that I moved out
of town.

The problems with DHFEDUPS I think are regional and a reflection of the
local management in each distribution center.  Lately I have been pretty
lucky.  Even when Tri... er... one of my vendors sends my deliveries to a
different street UPS still manages to get them to me.  I have to be honest
though.  Historically I have had issues with every single one of them.  The
worst IMO is Estes Freight Lines.  Well, they might be better than Yellow
Freight, but I have not had anything delivered by them in more than 10
years.