Re: What is this thing?

On 1/30/2010 7:24 AM Doug Miller spake thus:

> In article <hk1hva$ri5$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Stormin
> Mormon" <cayoung61**spamblock##@hotmail.com> wrote:
 >
>> Please do not put a carat at the front of a URL, makes the URL
>> unclickable.
>
> Get a better newsreader, Chris.

Really.

We've been over this before many times. Outhouse Express just doesn't
cut it.

That link was perfectly clickable in my newsreader (Mozilla
Thunderbird), as I suspect it is in 99% of other newsreaders apart from OE.

Plus your messages still come though with everything below your replies
(which are top-posted) as part of your sig, meaning they do not appear
in the composition window when one replies to one of your messages.

I know you've made excuses for this in the past, but clearly you're the
odd man out here, not the rest of us.

You might want to consider switching to something else.

- a Usenet "apology"