OT Funny movies.

I watched the Hangover movie over the weekend and though it was ....
Ok funny. In other words, not hilarious but passably funny.

I started thinking about comedy movies that I've seen in the past that
I thought were funny and thought that it would make a good thread to
start. Contributions may even reveal some that others hadn't seen
before.

This is not in any order of funniest.

Mash (the movie)
Young Frankenstein
Caddyshack

And this one is a real sleeper that every time I mention it, no one
ever remembers it.

Where's Poppa?  ( George Segal and Ruth Gorden)  A looooong time ago.