Re: Do You Have to Be Smart to Succeed in a Home Based Business?

"Bill" wrote:

> I have seen many businesses succeed because the
> owners have a very strong work ethic. They work 14
> hour days. They get everything done which needs to be done.
>
> They are not necessarily smart, but "workhorses".

I've built a modestly successful home-based business.  It's a lot of work and
the hours are long, but I enjoy what I do.  For several years I did almost
everything myself.  Hiring a couple of good, honest people to help with
processing and just running the office made a huge difference.

I don't know if I'm smarter than average or dumb as a box of rocks (as some
would like to believe).  The important things are to give good service, stand
behind what you sell and just be nice.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass