Re: Funny pic. (If you're not the soldier)

"Frank Olson" wrote:

> That's great to hear, Robert!  Hang in there!

Also, something really nice happened today (well, now it's yesterday).  The guy
from the company I hired to work on my X-Cart system turned out to be a born
again believer.. very active in ministry.  He started a prayer chain for me.

God amazes me!

--

Robert