Re: Funny pic. (If you're not the soldier)

"G. Morgan" wrote:

> The writing on her belly, I found it somewhat trashy.

I have a DIY client who was pregnant while she and her husband were building
their home.  He's a GC but she pitched right in, even worked on the roof.

The baby was due around Halloween (roughly).  They sent me a picture of the two
of them standing together.  She had painted a pumpkin on her belly.  After the
baby was born they sent me a picture of him, wrapped in a blanket and lying in a
carved out pumpkin.

The lady's regular job... police woman.  Nice people.  Cute baby.  I assume the
pumpkin pie was tasty.  :^)

G,
give me a call if you like.

Frank,
I'm feeling a lot better the last couple of days than I was when we spoke.

--

Regards,
Robert