Re: Another dumb ass tech

"alarman" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:xYU_m.22$pL2.14@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Russell Brill wrote:
>> Nick,
>>
>> I used to complain about all the garbage work that I would encounter,
>> not anymore... I HOPE THESE BIG CHEAP companies keep hiring these
>> substandard techs, it's GREAT for my business :-))
>>
>> Regards,
>> Russ
>

> Really?
> My take is that as long as you experienced guys keep bailing them out, the
> ADT's of this world will continue to thrive. You can not outmarket them.
>
> --
> js
>
> Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

I don't do service for ADT, their rates are a little low compared to other
companies that I do repair work for... I agree, small dealers cannot
outmarket the big companies, the $99 dragnet isn't something I want to be
involved with anyway... However, the big companies cannot compete with small
companies when it comes to the installation of a really nice system. I think
you know what I mean by nice, one that covers the whole house, not just two
doors and a motion. Smart homeowners and business owners know the big co's
have lots of glitter with little substance. Unfortunately it seems that only
about 15% to 20% of the people shop smart, most mistake price shopping as
smart shopping....