Re: OT: Cell phones

"alarman" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:J3Z3n.3$nh7.1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Bob La Londe wrote:
>> "alarman" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>>
>>> I just got a Droid. Pretty cool. Adds $30/mo to my existingVerizon
>>> plan. Will also tether to my laptop with a free app., and no extra
>>> monthly chg.
>>
>> to provide 3-g for your laptop?
>
> Yes.

Darn.  I may need to get a new phone.  I hated the idea of getting a
separate cellular adaptor for my laptop, but Internet access makes finalling
a lot of jobs a lot easier.  Its nice to be able to get tech documents in
real time, read the actual and complete signals received from the CS, or get
e-mail support on site.