Re: OT: Cell phones

On Jan 14, 11:28=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jan 14, 8:22 pm, Effenpig1 <dirtyspicev...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I'm thinking of getting an unlocked HTC touch pro2, any one here know
> > anything about this phone?
>
> I don't know anything about the HTC but I did hear that Google is
> offering their own unlockd Cell phone and international calling is
> real inexpensive. =A0I wasn't interested so that's all I know about it.

Yeah, I think it's called the Nexus, you can get it unlocked for $600
or with a T-mobile plan. The weird thing is from what I saw they only
offer it with one plan, and that plan is $80 per mo. and has 500
minutes??  Why they wouldn't offer it with a bigger plan is beyond me.

I've been looking at smart phones for a while, I'm tired of reading
reviews. I want something with full HTML browser, full email (pop3),
and wifi. Also a full slide out keyboard