Funny service call today - remember the mini howler from Ademco

Got a call from a customer where I have an old 342 R Ademco panel
still working its in mint condition and its an older couple and it
does just what they need .

They kept hearing what sounded like the old Mini Howler  entry /
sounder going off in basement
so I thought they had a problem with fire loop but when i got there
the panel was ok
took wire off for howler and still heard it.

Finally tracked it down to one of those exercise/ walk track machines
they have in there basement
it has a trouble sounder which sounds exactly like the old mini
howlers did.
Either way it was good they called me any way when I started to check
fire loop found they had a roof leak and water was going into a smoke.