Re: First Alert FA-210 panel keeps beeping

It's the society we live in. You see capacitors grow up with no father
in the ohm. Single value capacitors are raising the kids. Which is far
less desirable than being raised by dual value capacitors. Sadly,
Herman moved out. Fanny is home, raising the kids. Millie Farad, and
Micro Farad are home. They fight like brothers and sisters, of course.
But without the male influence that Herm would have provided, the kids
watch a lot of TV. Fan has to go to work, to bring home the amp and
eggs the kids love so much. Herm is out discharging his wire wound,
with some loose connections that live in the neighborhood. Millie
Farad, having watched too much TV, is now dating a guy who drives a
Mega Cycle, and picks her up after school. Millie Farad has nearly no
resistance, so her boy friend discharges his electrons, with
frequency. Micro Farad isn't old enough to be interested in girls yet.
But he is building up a charge, and someday he will have the capacity
to discharge his lead, if he can find a girl with low resistance.

I'd write more, but that's about as much as I can do at one sitting.
Hope y'all enjoy it

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

> I suspect bad capacitors in the supply section.
> Replace them.

Jeeeez !!!!!!!!   There are no "bad capacitors" for cripes sake. Don't
confuse him any more than he already is.