Re: Got a Job Interview - Anyone heard of 'em?

JoeRaisin <joeraisin2001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Well, I gotta hit the road in about an hour so I want make myself all
>clean and shiny just in case it's the greatest job opportunity I've ever
>interviewed for...
>
>I'll let ya'll know what happens...

Please do, and good luck!

If it doesn't work out here are some tricks I've used to get jobs.

1.  Just call the company you WANT to work for and ask to speak to the
operations manager.  When you get him on the phone just be honest and tell him
you are looking for work and CHOSE his company to grace with your presence.

2.  Drive around and look for construction sites in the stage where the alarm is
being wired or trimmed out.  You can then A> stake out the alarm company
vehicles for a tech coming out to grab a part (or a smoke) or B> be bold and go
into the construction site (careful though, depending on the site you may get in
trouble if you are not authorized to be there) wear your steel-toed boots and
bring a hard hat if it's that kind of site.  When you do find the tech's by
either method you can then strike up a conversation and get the hiring decision
maker's direct number and name.  You can also look for tech's in residential
areas, or even catch one eating lunch.  Your mission is to get the inside scoop
on who does the hiring, and his number (cell or extension).