Re: Got a Job Interview - Anyone heard of 'em?

On Aug 15, 2:23=A0pm, JoeRaisin <joeraisin2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Finally!
>
> I am going tomorrow for a job interview with a company called Multiband U=
SA:

> https://www.multibandusa.com/home/
>
> I googled 'em and the only negative thing I found was a guy complaining
> that he was laid off without two weeks notice - I don't find that unusual=
>
> They want me to use my own vehicle so I assume they will be paying
> mileage. =A0They also said that one of the requirements is that I purchas=
> all the equipment I will need before the end of the six week paid
> training period, but the woman verifying my info and setting the
> appointment didn't know what equipment and how much it will cost.
>
> This is just in time (if it's a decent job) as my summer job ends next
> Saturday.
>
> Anyone know of anyone who has worked for them? =A0I know I can't be choos=
> right now - a job is a job, but I would like to go in with my eyes open.
>
> The wiring business I tried to start has gone nowhere - only a few gigs
> and for one of them I ended up having to replace a piece of test
> equipment that cost almost as much as I was paid - I really suck at this.=
..

This sounds like a scam.
Have seen this shit go on around this area. Many times your required
to buy tools etc off them that are expensive and worthless.
You should have your own hand tools which is common. But the other
stuff a company should supply I would be very careful before going any
where with this outfit.