Re: Bass

On Aug 8, 11:22=A0pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Aug 2, 3:01=A0pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > Because he's updated this newsgroup with everything else going on in
> > > his life for the past 12-14 years
>
> > RHC: Mark, maybe so. However, when one is near death, I can only
> > imagine how it changes your perspective on most everything. For your
> > own sake, if not for his, it might be advisable to find some
> > compassion in your heart. =A0Honestly, if you can't, or won't, that is
> > your failing not his. Whatever you say or feel has little or no affect
> > on him at this point.
>
> > It does however, affect you as a Christian man.....
>
> I don't feel it is failing at all to call a spade a spade, even in the
> end he was no different than before and the "I'm sorry" tour was
> rather pathetic.
>
> And I am not a Christian man not that there is anything wrong with
> being one-

Well, even Eckankarists, such as yourself, believe that they wil never
get to Sugmad if they don't follow the teachings of Eck and make peace
with all the people they have met in this existance. And if I were
you, I don't think it's a good idea to have a deity by the name of Eck
coming after me. Especially since he's going to follow you to your
next existance.