Re: Bass

On Aug 2, 3:24=A0pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Aug 1, 7:43=A0pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > On Aug 1, 4:23=A0pm, Anonymous <cri...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > He finally passed away. RIP RLB
>
> > RHC: Not so ! I was speaking to him today.....
>
> > Why would he bother with this newsgroup given the response to date to
> > his condition.
>
> Because he's updated this newsgroup with everything else going on in
> his life for the past 12-14 years

RHC: Mark, maybe so. However, when one is near death, I can only
imagine how it changes your perspective on most everything. For your
own sake, if not for his, it might be advisable to find some
compassion in your heart.  Honestly, if you can't, or won't, that is
your failing not his. Whatever you say or feel has little or no affect
on him at this point.

It does however, affect you as a Christian man.....