Re: Off Topic - But Heinous

David DeLaney wrote:
> Spellcheck Patrol <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Is this for real? Is Joe Raisin being accused of spam by some
>> rumplicks that spend their days discussing Captain Kirk's navigation
>> skills, and the final resting place of the Swamp Thing?
>
> Hello, and welcome to r.a.sf.w; we'll be grading your literary style on points.
>
> [snip uninspired flame]
>
> Oh dear. I suppose we'll have to send you back for further browning.
>
> Dave

	Not only that, this sort of juvenile rant is so 1980s. In the 2010s,
the SF/F geeks have conquered the world. What are the top grossing films
of all time? What are the fastest-growing entertainment areas? When the
President of the United States is known to have played with a lightsaber
and understands other geek references, you know the days of "god, you SF
geeks are so out of touch" are long since gone.

--
                      Sea Wasp
                        /^\