Re: OT-Westboro Baptist Church

"mleuck" wrote:

> 4 on the left, 4 on the right and 1 center leaning left isn't what I consider
> "stacked"

Regardless how you or I may consider their leaning, I hope they reverse the
judgment of the appelate court.  This so-called church is nothing but a hate
group with a political agenda.  It would be good if someone started attending
"servicxes" there with a tape recorder.  If you prove the "sermons" are
political, the IRS takes away their exemption.  Perhaps it might open them up to
fun things the FBI can do.  I don't know about that last but one can always
hope.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass