Re: OT-Westboro Baptist Church

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 21:22:32 -0400, "Robert L Bass"
<robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>"kjwkjw" wrote:
>>
>> Bill O'Reilly already said that he would cover the debt.  I'm sure
>> many others would/will step in, as well.
>
>Hope the USSC reverses it again and makes that so-called church pay up.  That
>will bankrupt them and put them out of business.

Agreed.  I just hope they don't go the other way in upholding the
"church's" freedom of speech rights.  This organization has been
pulling this crap for at least a couple of decades.  Any rulings that
give them vindication could result in an escalation.