Re: OT: Respect for the Government

Robert L Bass wrote:
> Som are, some are not. The standard doesn't make that an
> excuse. It's the same as telling the cop: "But officer,
> *everybody* was diong 85mph.

Many people see themselves as generally good and therefore really have
no need for putting an awful lot of effort into this specifics of God?s
word. We all have faults we need to correct. We all have thoughts and
heart felt beliefs that separate us from God.  We all need to make a
specific effort to draw nearer to God, or to whatever moves you.

I for one never believed in God like most do. I believe in his
teachings, not the blind worship. I don't attend church because it's not
required to do so. I don't read the bible because those words are
already in my heart.

Jim Rojas