Re: OT-Westboro Baptist Church

"Doug" wrote:

> There's something about this that irritates the shit out of me.
> http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/03/30/westboro.baptist.snyder/index.html?hpt=T1

Foertunately, the USSC has agreed to hear the case.
Hopefully, they will reverse this appellate court madness
and reinstate the original judgment.

These hate-filled, phoney Christians actually believe that
they are going to bring about the "beginning of the end"
when the country expels them over their disgusting
actions.  My recommendation would be that we see if
they're right.  Kick them out.  :^)

I'd like to send each one of them a copy of that post I
shared recently about hating gays.

Regards,
Robert